As a growing church with multiple locations, we continue to use technology to connect the members of our church, as well as the people who follow us online. This is why we’re excited to announce that you can now sign up for a free account at MarsHill.com to create a profile, manage your giving, and more to come in weeks ahead.
Today, we’re launching new giving features that will help you manage your regular and year-end pledges to Mars Hill Church. Here’s what you can do now with an account on MarsHill.com:
- Securely store your credit card information so you don’t have to enter it every time you give online
- Update and store your household address that will be used to send you your year-end giving statement
- Set up and manage recurring giving via ACH online, which is the lowest cost giving option for the church
- Make a year-end gift toward our year-end goals above and beyond your regular giving
- Make a pledge for 2013 to help us know what to expect and be able to budget accordingly
(In a few weeks, you’ll also be able to view your giving history through this account on the Mars Hill website.) In the next year, we plan to roll out other account features and more integration across our sites.
Help us finish the year strong, plan for 2013, and build momentum for the work God has for us in the new year by creating an account, setting a pledge, and signing up for ACH giving.
Take a moment to create a free account here. You can sign up for a new account or sign in to an existing one by clicking the Sign Up/Sign In option located in the upper right corner of the website near the search bar.
If you have any questions or trouble setting up your account please email email@example.com.