Join us in celebrating the final session of this Redemption Group's quarter. It is a time for participants and leaders to reflect on, share, and rejoice in the work God has done, is doing, and will continue to do in their lives.
Who should come:
- Redemption Group participants – past, present and...More future
- Redemption Group Leaders – past, present and future
- Family, friends, and Community Groups of current Redemption Group participants
- Any Mars Hill member or attender who wants to celebrate God's redemptive work
*Note: children are welcome to attend, but no childcare will be available. It is also worth noting that some of the testimonies may be of a sensitive nature and not the most appropriate for young children. Please use parental discretion if you want your child to attend.
What to expect:
- Worship and singing
- Celebration of communion
- Testimonies, personal psalms, and scripture readings
- Opportunities to remember and commit to forgiveness